Merrick Bank Login
This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Merrick Bank is an authorized Visa Mastercard User. It proudly serves over 900,000 cardholders and they specialize in credit programs that assist consumers looking to establish their credit rating. The Merrick Bank also lives by their set of core company values that include among other things, honesty in all their transactions. The Merrick Bank's online website proves to be accessible with its simple layout its website features. However, there are times when they access the Login button/link it does not direct them to the Login page. To remedy such problem in Logging in, this page provides you with an instructional video and step by step instructions that will help and guide you with your Merrick Bank Login process.
Here are the steps to follow to login to your account:
- The first thing you have to do is to copy and paste the Merrick Bank Login page URL: https://logon.merrickbank.com/ onto the address bar of your web browser. Simply highlight the link provided, right click the link and with the drop down list that appears click Copy. When pasting, go to the address bar of your web browser, right click the empty text field and with the drop down list that appears click Paste. When the link is successfully copied, click Go or hit Enter to access Merrick Bank's Login page.
- Once directed to the page, you will find a Login section where you will have to input neccessary information such as your Username and Password. Start logging in by filling in the first text field with your Username. Make sure you do not commit any typos or mistakes when inputting your Username to avoid any errors that might delay you from accessing your account.
- After filling in the first text field, move on to the second one and input your Password on the second field. Make sure you do not commit any typos or mistakes in inputting to avoid any errors that might delay you from accessing your account.
- When all the text fields are completed click the Login button.
Note: Usernames and Passwords are case sensitive. Make sure you check the Case before inputting the information needed. Usernames are between eight (8) to twelve (12) characters and does not contain special characters. Passwords are also between eight (8) and twelve (12) characters long and must contain at least one letter and one number.
Encountered problems while Logging in? Reset your Login credentials!
- On the same page of Merrick Bank online website, find the Forgot your Username/Password? link found in the Login section and click it if indeed you are experiencing some technical glitches when logging in.
- Once directed to the reset page, you will be asked to input some necessary information to reset your login credentials. Input your account Number that you have registered in Merrick Bank.
- After inputting your account number, move on to the next field and input your Username. Remember: Usernames are between eight (8) to twelve (12) characters and does not contain special characters. Passwords cannot contain spaces or special characters.
- Merrick Bank will then send you your login credentials through email.
Exhausted all efforts but still cannot access your account? Contact Merrick Bank!
Customer Service- 1-877-790-5648
Write a letter:
P.O. Box 9201
Old Bethpage, NY 11804-9001
Please do bookmark this page and visit it often to keep updated on the latest information regarding Merrick Bank Login process. Have a nice day!